Social Media and Internet Marketing Solutions
Social Media Marketing
Valley Social Media is here to help increase your web presence and business using all the current social media and internet marketing tools available. You can let us do all the work to save you time and worry, or we can train you or someone at your company how to effectively market using social media. If you don’t have a web site, or you would like to improve your current website, we can provide full web design services for any size business as well.
Valley Social Media marketing services include:
- Web Design / Hosting – Get your site up and running, or give your site a makeover.
- Comprehensive Evaluations – Get your site and social media presence evaluated.
- Social Community Development – Develop community pages on social networks.
- Social Profile Management – Manage your social profiles & online presence.
- Social Metrics – Detailed reports of all traffic sources, ways to improve marketing.
- Company Branding – Brand your company or product using social networks.
Social Media Marketing can put your business in front of a wide variety of potential clients and customers with very little cost compared to other traditional methods of marketing. Social Media is quickly becoming one of the main focal points of local and regional advertising with more potential customers joining social networks every day.
Most Popular Social Networks for Business
Google+ Business Pages
Google+ pages allows you to connect with Google+’s millions of users in a professional way. It helps you separate personal posts from business posts. Google+ also offers a number of unique features, such as the ability to segment who sees what on your page.
Facebook Business Pages
Facebook is by far the largest social media platform in the world. Creating a page on Facebook’s platform allows you to reach millions of new people, as well as stay in touch with existing fans. Viral pages have been known to reach hundreds of thousands of people in as quickly as a week from creation.
Twitter allows business owners to interact with customers in a very unique, spontaneous and quick way. With Twitter, you can market to other business owners as often as you’d like. If you “spammed” Facebook status updates or email messages, you’d get penalized. On Twitter however, you could make a new post every hour and be commended for it.
LinkedIn is the one social network dedicated to connecting professionals with other professionals. Through LinkedIn, you can reach a completely different crowd of people than any other social network.
Using LinkedIn, you can find extremely high ticket customers. You can find potential investors willing to put in hundreds of thousands, even millions into funding your company. You can find potential business partners. You can find top notch talent to work in your company. The list of ways to use LinkedIn for business goes on and on.
Valley Social Media provides social marketing services for all social networks. The networks listed above are the most popular choices for businesses. Some other social networks that Valley Social Media can market your business with are Youtube, Metacafe, Pinterest, DartitUp, Bebo, Hi5, MySpace, Meetup, Friendster, Digg, reddit, Stumbleupon, Foursquare, Instagram, Sreamzoo, and more…
If you would like a quote or consultation for any social media project or internet marketing services, please email email@example.com or call 508-331-3414. If no answer, please leave a message with your name, phone number, and reason for calling.
Search Engine Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Manage PPC Ad Campaigns for Search Engines and Social Networks
- Search Engine Marketing Consultations
Social Media Content Production
If you would like a quote or consultation for any social media project, internet marketing services, or web design/hosting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 508-779-0697. If no answer, please leave a message with your name, phone number, and reason for calling.
Thank you for considering Valley Social Media for your marketing solutions!
- Connecting with Others on LinkedIn
- How to Set Up your LinkedIn Profile
- 5 Ways to Shape Your Brand Around Your Market
- Top 10 Reasons to Use LinkedIn for Business
- Top 10 Ways for Creating an Effective Online Brand
- Top 10 Reasons to Use Pinterest for Business
- Top 10 Reasons to Use Google+ for Business
- How to Ensure Your Content Gets More Social Shares
- Top 10 Keyword Research Tips
- Optimizing for the Social Web
- Top 10 Reasons Social Media is Important for Search Engine and Website Traffic
- Repinly and Market Research
- Internet Prophets The World’s Leading Experts Reveal How
- Search Engine Optimization Package 2
- Creating a Website HTML Basics for Building Your